Thursday, February 9, 2012

It's been a long time coming..

For those of you who have been eagerly anticipating an update I sincerely apologize, however I blame the Korean internet police. Right after my last post I HUGE warning from the Korean Internet Police appeared on my blog. Aside from a few jokey comments here and there I didn't think I had attacked Korea in anyway so I figured maybe it was the title... maybe my potty mouth had got me into trouble. Anyway I am not the rebel type (well not with the law anyway) so I promptly deactivated my account.... until... the same warning started popping up on blogs all over the place. On blogs that did not originate in Korea. On blogs that did not even mention Korea, written by people who may not even be able to find Korea on a map. So I figured it was probably safe to dig in the bloggy closet and air out my thoughts again. However, I am the sort of person who likes to do things in 1 go... like my dissertation...so the little pause allowed me to turn my attentions elsewhere and thus your were all neglected.. poor you... I am truly sorry.. I will try to do better  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment